Acceptance of applications for oral reports until June 30, 2021.
From one first author it is allowed to download no more than 5 reports.
The procedure for filling out an application for an oral report:
- Oral reports submitted for review through firstname.lastname@example.org
- When adding the thesis, note: “I want to make an oral report (in case of a refusal by the scientific committee to give an oral presentation, the poster will be offered to the author)”.
General requirements for oral presentations:
- reports sent for review should reflect the purpose, materials and research methods, the results obtained and the conclusion — without tables and figures
- when downloading reports for reviewing, there are restrictions on the number of characters - 2,000
- The text of the report should contain sections:
Structure of the text of the abstract of the report:
- job title
- surnames and initials of authors
- names of institutions
- telephone and email address of authors for communication
- institution logo allowed
- materials and research methods
- conclusion / conclusions
- references to the used literature are possible