co-presidents of the congress
faculty of science
cost and conditions
|Registration fee||Cost including VAT|
|On December 31, 2018||4 400 rub.|
|From January 1, 2019 to September 12, 2019||6 000 rub.|
|from September 13, 2019 to October 31, 2019||7 000 rub.|
|When paying on the spot||7 000 rub.|
Discounts in the amount of 1000 rub. for registration fee (available until September 21, 2019)
- For participants of the V International Congress ASTAOR (upon presentation of a certificate of participation)
- For students honey. universities, medical-clinical residents, graduate students (upon the receipt of supporting documents)
Registration fee includes
- Attendance at plenary sessions, master classes, scientific sessions and satellite symposia
- Portfolio with scientific information materials of the congress
- Coffee break
- Certificate of participation in the scientific congress
- Publication of theses
Convincing prose, register and pay participation in advance. This will speed up the registration process on the spot.
In case of non-arrival of the participant to the event without notification 7 working days before the start, the registration fee is not refundable.
Continuing medical education
Applications for the training event will be submitted to the Commission for the Evaluation of Compliance of Training Measures and Materials for Non-stop Medical Education (CME) with the requirements of the Coordination Council for the Development of Non-stop Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
FGAOU VO First MGMU named after I.M. Sechenov Ministry of Health of Russia (Sechenovsky University) (Moscow, Trubetskaya St., 8)
Congress Center of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov is a multifunctional exhibition space with comfortable conference rooms in the center of Moscow for various events at a high level.